Create an Optimized Culture Through Modern Growth Strategies
High performance strategy and training that builds an interconnected leadership, cohesive teams, improved productivity, and an optimized company.
It takes an investment of time, effort, training, and commitment to shift the culture of any company. That path starts with a clear vision, a commitment to change, and training your leadership.
It takes a strategic vision that understands the power and importance of optimizing each employee and harnessing high performance. It requires strong top-down communication and a commitment to conscious leadership.
In the pursuit of profit, too many companies end up sacrificing the mental and physical health of their team for the growth of their business. This approach ultimately leads to a severe decline in performance, moral, and a business that's stuck.
High performance builds companies, and has clear benefits to growth-focused organizations.
- Improved productivity (an 8 percent increase in each employee's productivity according to a 2005 National Business Group on Health report).
- Less work-related stress (up to 12 percent less likely to experience health issues from work-related stress according to a 2015 study by The Economist Intelligence Unit & Humana).
- Increased employee morale and engagement in your company's mission and goals (up to 67 percent according to a 2015 study by The Economist Intelligence Unit & Humana).
- Improved employee retention (45 percent of employees agree that an employer-sponsored wellness program would encourage them to stay in their current position, as reported in a Principal Financial Well-Being Index in 2013).
Creating an effective and modern team isn't just about technology, to-do lists, or the latest trending management training.
It's about your clarity, goals, and a strategy to optimize performance. It's about remembering the founding principles of your organization, and staying true to the connection between your team and leadership.
"High performance training is a great return on investment - every $1 spent equals an ROI of $5.81 according to the Journal of Health Promotion."
Too many organizations continue to rely on archaic growth models that don't harness high performance principles. They are trying to do what has always worked - hoping it will work forever.
That is not always the case.
Organizations that invest in their teams, create a great experience for everyone involved. It's the best way to engage employees, acquire better customers, motivate vendors, interest investors, and optimize performance.
That is what high performance training can do for your company. Our services help you define what you can do and how it will shape your business.
- Get targeted results. What makes high performance training so effective is how targeted it is. You can track, manage, and measure growth.
- It's the future. Let's face it, we live in an ever changing world. Everything we consume is either on our phones or computers, and that affects our performance. Being able to stay efficient in the digital age is a skill that pays dividends.
- Changes can be made easily. Because it is easy to track, high performance gives you a ton of flexibility to accomplish your goals. You're not stuck with old school tactics that are no longer effective. You can change and adjust your strategy.
We can train your organization on the key strategies of high performance and growth strategies.
Our mission here at Groundswell Agency is to give you clarity on what needs to get done and the accountability to make sure you do it. We can help you eliminate overwhelm, destroy employee self-sabotage, get laser focused, and get more done in your company through our signature approach.
Groundswell Agency is a modern high performance and human development consulting agency that gets results for our clients. We're your partner in team and business growth with over 20 years of real-world experience.
We help our clients solve growth challenges, maximize resources, understand virtual workforces, build teams, improve operations, and optimize performance. We leverage our practical expertise to bring growth to your business.
What We Offer
Comprehensive training on the latest and most efficient high performance training. Our consulting services provide strategy, education, and an implementable plan. We teach you how to bring together people, technology, growth, and systems.
A customized assessment that gives you a snapshot of your current growth level. It will provide instant data you can use to incorporate changes more efficiently. This custom assessment will point out areas of improvement and highlight blind spots.
To maximize performance, each employee engaging in growth is fundamentally important. Research shows that organizations that unleash the potential of personal development innovate faster and see better results. We work with organizations to build your full potential.
Workshops and Executive Coaching
We offer workshops and coaching on:
- High Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Content Marketing
- Market Disruption
- Clearing Mental Blocks
- Mastering Efficiency
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
We're Here to Make High Performance Possible
We understand that every organization is unique. We also understand that one-size-fits-all solutions are not effective or sustainable. Not every organization is looking for a comprehensible training program.
That is why we offer flexible options and stand-alone services and training to meet your needs and budget - no matter the size of your business.
With our hands-on-approach, we leverage decades of experience and best practices to help organizations optimize overall performance while providing bottom line savings. We can customize a solution that works for you.
We Can Help You
- Enhance top performance via understanding and development of skills and techniques that increase performance and that builds teams.
- Work with you to create a culture of productivity and high performance.
- Provide a framework to assess your current state to ensure you are set up for success.
- Support you in developing a strategic growth plan.
- Get clarity on what's important and set your goals accordingly.
- Set priorities to support your goals and drive results.
- Support you in conducting weekly focus sessions to keep your team on target.
Fill out this form and we'll get in touch with you within 24 hours